4.20.2007

One free day, too many options

I don't have Friday class this year, but I usually work. Today, however, the Lab School has a day off, so I have the day completely free, but I haven't figured out what to do with it (which is sad, since it's already 2:30pm!)

I slept in until 10, and then ripped out some knitting that I'd been working on that wasn't doing anything that it was supposed to be doing. Since then, I've been working on yet another attempt at starting a sweater (doing it the right way this time: checking my gauge, finding the right needles, etc.), watching the Cubs/Cardinals game on TV, and eating leftover pad thai from dinner last night (yummmm.....)

Baseball, good food, and knitting. That's a pretty good combination.

But I'd also love to be hanging out in Wrigleyville, feeling the buzz of the game outside the walls of Wrigley Field. Or shopping and wandering in Lincoln Square, taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Or, speaking of beautiful weather, I'd be happy tossing a frisbee in the park, or at the beach, since both are within walking distance from our apartment. Or maybe it'd be nice to be reading a book and drinking coffee at Pause (and Smell the Coffee), or maybe outside under the umbrellas at Argo.

It's a free day and a beautiful day, and there are so many things I could be doing to enjoy it. But I am so indecisive!

No comments:

Post a Comment