11.19.2007

Still Waiting...

It's misty and foggy and gray here - it's starting to feel like November is finally making the concerted effort to move toward winter. There are rumors that there might be the first snowfall here overnight on Wednesday, though I'm suspicious.

However, if I were still living in New Jersey, my wait would have been over this morning.

I might have spent yesterday afternoon cleaning the apartment, doing 4 loads of laundry, doing all the dishes...and then setting up my Christmas tree! Now the apartment is clean and cozy. I might even have spend last evening baking two loaves of sweet potato cranberry bread.

It's fair to say that the holiday mood has hit. Now if only the weather would cooperate...

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm....that bread looks yummy. How'd it taste?

    ReplyDelete