Today's randomness of thought:
1. I hate suit jackets that have decorative buttons on the cuffs - they make for very clanky typing.
2. I like the taste of slightly burnt coffee.
3. I was the first person to show up on my side of the office. This either means that I was earlier than usual (which I was, by just a few minutes) or that everyone else was late (they were, but by just a few minutes). I couldn't decide if the empty office made me feel powerful or if it just felt eerie.
4. One of my non-work productive tasks today is to figure out what the heck I need to pack for my trip to New Jersey for Christmas.
5. One of my other non-work productive tasks today is to figure out which Christmas presents I've already purchased, which ones I need to purchase, and which people I have no ideas for yet.
6. My dad fell and messed up the ligaments in his ankle...I keep trying to picture him on crutches, but I can't do it!
7. I love snow and snowstorms, but I would prefer that tonight's storm didn't move in until after I got home. I have a lot to do and can't afford a long commute like I had on Tuesday.
8. Yesterday was one of those down-on-the-world sorts of days. I am again discouraged by the apparent inability for Christians of varying denominations/worldviews/etc. to come together around our faith instead of ripping each other to shreds.
9. I think (though we'll see later in the afternoon) that I finally got a good night's sleep last night. I feel more awake and alert this morning than I have all week.
10. I don't know what to say for #10, but if you're making a list, it really feels like you need to include ten items.