11.11.2009

Busy Wednesday

After a quiet start to the week, Wednesday exploded on me. Two important but long meetings, both which took a lot of brain-work. Putting together this week's youth newsletter. Figuring out details for our high school bowling night on Sunday and playing phone-tag with the bowling alley. Working on getting our Christmas Giving Tree organized and set up (buying presents for kids in foster care). Finalizing the list of kids for this weekend's confirmation retreat. Writing and revising articles for our church newsletter. Lots of emails.

I feel like I had no down moments today. My time was spent bouncing between meetings and tasks. I got a lot done (yay!) but am feeling convinced that I must have forgotten to do something.

Whew. I'm glad I have no meetings tonight and can go home and give my brain a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment