11.04.2010

Cyber navel-gazing

I must begin with a question: is "navel-gazing" really as common of an expression as I think it is? I used it in a staff meeting last week and Katie looked at me like I was bonkers. Apparently she's never heard it before. I thought it was a pretty well-known expression. Anyway, I digress.

For a second year in a row, I have decided to participate in National Blog Posting Month (the November version). You may have noticed the button in my sidebar (or not, if you're reading this on Facebook or via RSS).

I figure that once a year it's worth it to try to get back in a habit of posting things around here other than sermons. And I figure that if I consider writing to be one of my soul-nourishing, mind-soothing, enjoyable hobbies...then perhaps I should actually make an effort to DO it, instead of letting it fall by the wayside when life is busy.

Yes, this is a pretty lame post. Yes, I'm blogging about blogging. Yes, it's a bit of cyber navel-gazing. But I figure that if I'm churning out 30 posts in 30 days, at least one of them gets to be a little obnoxious like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment