12.03.2012

Keeping Advent

It's time again for my annual spiritual practice of blogging each day of Advent; not often my own words, but the words and poems and music and artwork and thoughts of others. Advent is a nice time to collect beautiful things, and I've been doing this for a few years running now. This year, though, I'm doing all of my Advent blogging over at my other blog, "Keeping the Season," where I've tried to collect said artwork/poetry/etc. throughout the year, reflecting on the seasons of the church. This blog actually grew out of my Advent practice. So if you want a daily piece of Advent-related beauty, be sure to check in over there every day from now until Christmas...and beyond! :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete