5.19.2005

dreaming shiny dreams

it is 1:48am.

i'm tired and happy and feel like a huge dork. we met ryan (our trusty ebay seller) at the mall at 6:30 this evening. very very nice man. he walked us through all of the stuff he was giving us (original receipts, documentation, software, a router, a sweet laptop stand) and then we opened up the perfectly preserved original powerbook box and lifted out this beautiful, shiny computer. exciting!

so when we arrived home, of course we started playing. this is where it gets ridiculous. from 7ish until nowish (with a pizza roll break and a calling my parents break), i've been making this laptop mine, while matt has been making my former desktop his. five hours of computer playing. the geek factor is high right now.

but so is the drowsy factor. not to mention the fact that my eyes are about ready to jump out of my head from prolonged staring at a computer screen. so it is bedtime for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment