5.08.2006

it's been a week

One week ago today, I had already turned in all of my papers and was an hour away from taking my only final (Christology...which I have already gotten back...and I did just fine.) That is to say, for a full week now, I've been DONE with finals. And not just finals, but PTS. I graduate this Saturday. Crazy. I don't know enough to be graduating. I could spend another three years here and still not know everything that I think I should know.

In the past week of freedom, I've watched three movies (Lost in Translation, The Incredibles, and Saved), worked on a sweater and a scarf that I'm knitting, begun the book The Secret Life of Bees, cleaned the kitchen, helped friends move, gone on a pizza and Thomas Sweet date night with Matt, slept more than 8 hours a night, played some Final Fantasy X, and just in this last minute or two, realized that this list of activities makes me look like a total nerd. Especially the video games part.

We move in another three weeks, which means that sometime soon, I need to start the evil packing process. It's hard to pack up an apartment! And we need boxes, anyway...does anyone have extra boxes or know a good place to find them (preferably for free)?

Ok, there's really not a whole lot else going on. I just thought I'd make some small effort to share with the world that I'M DONE after all of my previous whining. :)

1 comment:

  1. check sam's club, wegmans produce department, and joe canal.

    beautiful reflections on being done and graduation. Congrats again Melissa!
    best,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete