9.22.2006

Experimentation

So I decided that it was worth playing around with all of the "fonts and colors" options in the new blogger beta. I liked my purple and gray layout, but after nearly two years now of blogging, I figured it might be time to see about changing the look of my blog. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to make my former posts match up with my new look (I had made the purple text an html part of my template...I removed the code, but my old posts didn't change, so I might just have to phase out the purple by posting a lot in the next day or so!)

Hrm. It's 8:21 on a Friday night after a good but tiring week of classes and work. I feel like I should be out doing something fun, but I have no ideas whatsoever. The closest malls to us close at 9, and even the closest coffee shop closes at 9. It's funny, I had thought that living in the city would mean that everything was open late and there was a perpetual chance at a nightlife (even a boring one that only involves wandering a mall or getting ice cream). But instead, it seems that a lot of businesses (especially outside of the downtown area) close early for security sorts of reasons. Hrm.

Anyways...I still desperately want a cat, but I can't get a read off of Matt about whether or not it could actually happen. We get into long conversations about cat names, but whenever it gets to a point in conversation when we would actually talk about whether or not we're going to get one, Matt just giggles, looks at me, and says "I love you." I haven't yet gotten a straight answer out of him, one way or the other. He says that he doesn't like any cats except Bert (one of my parents' cats who is particularly fond of Matt), but I don't think I believe him. :) We'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment