As today has gone on, I have continued to think of things that I want. Most of them are along the lines of "comfort food;" that is, things that evoke comfort for me. Which means that at the top of the list of things I want is
1. To find ways to keep myself in a cozy, homey, warm fuzzy mood.
And then a few more things that I want:
2. Matt to be here, or me to be in Chicago, or us to be anywhere TOGETHER.
3. To go shoe shopping with my mom.
4. To hang out with my sisters.
5. Time enough to knit and knit and knit. And money enough to buy lots of amazing yarn to knit and knit and knit.
6. Some semblance of certainty about the next 6 months or so of my life.
7. A sleepy week at the beach. Any beach. Anywhere where I can sleep with the windows open, hear the waves, smell the sand, and feel the breeze off the water.
8. For naptime to be scheduled into every day.
9. To settle down with a house and our cat and a dog and a yard and all of that grown-up stuff.
10. A day off (haven't had one since March 29th!)...I'm off Friday...so close...